无码少妇一区二区三区免费,妓院一钑片免看黄大片,国语自产视频在线,亚洲AV成人无码国产一区二区,激情久久综合精品久久人妻,日韩免费毛片,综合成人亚洲网友偷自拍,国内自拍视频在线观看,欧美熟妇性xxxx交潮喷,国产成人精品一区二免费网站

 
Syrian forces retake all towns lost to Turkey-backed rebels in Idlib
                 Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-13 04:29:07 | Editor: huaxia

An opposition fighter fires a gun from a village near al-Tamanah during ongoing battles with government forces in

DAMASCUS, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian army has retaken all the towns lost a day earlier to the Turkey-backed rebels and other militant groups in the northwestern province of Idlib, a monitor group said Friday.

Through the counter-offensive by the army in the southern countryside of Idlib, the army has expanded its control to 120 towns since its military campaign in Idlib and the countryside of Hama on Dec. 25, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

On Thursday, Turkey-backed rebel groups, as well as the al-Qaida-linked Levant Liberation Committee (LLC), unleashed a major offensive to foil the advance of the Syrian army.

Opposition activists said the government forces' offensive in Idlib united the rebel factions, adding that the progress of the army could undermine the entire armed insurgency in Syria as Idlib is the major rebel bastion in Syria, following the defeat of the Islamic State (IS) late last year.

The rebels, backed by Turkey's Turkistan Party, used Turkish armored vehicles and tanks and brought in most of their forces from the northern countryside of the northwestern province of Latakia and the Jisr al-Shughour area in the northern countryside of Idlib, military officers were cited by state news agency SANA as saying.

The Turkistan Party fought against the army alongside the Nour Addien al-Zinki and the LLC, said SANA, adding that the Turkish government has been facilitating the entry of the Nour Addien al-Zinki fighters through the Turkish border.

The tactics used by the army forces, however, led to eliminating the attacking forces of the Turkistan Party and Nour Addien al-Zinki as the rebels were besieged from several directions after losing dozens of fighters and commanders in the battle.

Meanwhile, the London-based monitor, which says it relies on a network of activists on the ground, said the Syrian army has lost 70 fighters during the battles in Idlib since Dec. 25.

Before the rebels' counter-offensive, the Syrian army was fighting to fully capture the strategic Abu al-Duhur air base in southeastern Idlib, as capturing the air base would deal a huge blow to the militants in Idlib and would enable the army to lay a siege to dozens of towns in the nearby southern countryside of Aleppo Province.

Idlib has emerged as the main destination of rebel groups, which have evacuated several positions across Syria after surrendering to the Syrian army.

The area has become a home to several rebel groups from different affiliations, some of which are supported by Turkey, while others, such as the LLC, are designated as terrorist groups.

Parts of Idlib were supposedly part of the de-escalation zones' deal reached between Russia and Turkey, but the Syrian government has expressed rejection to the presence of Turkish forces on the Syrian soil given the "destructive role" played by Turkey during Syria's seven-year conflict.

The Syrian government has repeatedly accused Turkey of backing the al-Qaida-linked militants in Syria, including the LLC.

Turkey sees Idlib as a place of interest in Syria and the rebels in that area are fighting under Ankara's support. Turkey is also bracing to unleash an offensive on the Kurdish-controlled region of Afreen in northern Syria, according to a recent report by the pan-Arab al-Mayadeen TV.

The Syrian government has said it will not tolerate the Turkish presence in Syria, demanding the withdrawal of all Turkish forces from the country.

Back to Top Close
Xinhuanet

Syrian forces retake all towns lost to Turkey-backed rebels in Idlib

Source: Xinhua 2018-01-13 04:29:07

An opposition fighter fires a gun from a village near al-Tamanah during ongoing battles with government forces in

DAMASCUS, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian army has retaken all the towns lost a day earlier to the Turkey-backed rebels and other militant groups in the northwestern province of Idlib, a monitor group said Friday.

Through the counter-offensive by the army in the southern countryside of Idlib, the army has expanded its control to 120 towns since its military campaign in Idlib and the countryside of Hama on Dec. 25, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

On Thursday, Turkey-backed rebel groups, as well as the al-Qaida-linked Levant Liberation Committee (LLC), unleashed a major offensive to foil the advance of the Syrian army.

Opposition activists said the government forces' offensive in Idlib united the rebel factions, adding that the progress of the army could undermine the entire armed insurgency in Syria as Idlib is the major rebel bastion in Syria, following the defeat of the Islamic State (IS) late last year.

The rebels, backed by Turkey's Turkistan Party, used Turkish armored vehicles and tanks and brought in most of their forces from the northern countryside of the northwestern province of Latakia and the Jisr al-Shughour area in the northern countryside of Idlib, military officers were cited by state news agency SANA as saying.

The Turkistan Party fought against the army alongside the Nour Addien al-Zinki and the LLC, said SANA, adding that the Turkish government has been facilitating the entry of the Nour Addien al-Zinki fighters through the Turkish border.

The tactics used by the army forces, however, led to eliminating the attacking forces of the Turkistan Party and Nour Addien al-Zinki as the rebels were besieged from several directions after losing dozens of fighters and commanders in the battle.

Meanwhile, the London-based monitor, which says it relies on a network of activists on the ground, said the Syrian army has lost 70 fighters during the battles in Idlib since Dec. 25.

Before the rebels' counter-offensive, the Syrian army was fighting to fully capture the strategic Abu al-Duhur air base in southeastern Idlib, as capturing the air base would deal a huge blow to the militants in Idlib and would enable the army to lay a siege to dozens of towns in the nearby southern countryside of Aleppo Province.

Idlib has emerged as the main destination of rebel groups, which have evacuated several positions across Syria after surrendering to the Syrian army.

The area has become a home to several rebel groups from different affiliations, some of which are supported by Turkey, while others, such as the LLC, are designated as terrorist groups.

Parts of Idlib were supposedly part of the de-escalation zones' deal reached between Russia and Turkey, but the Syrian government has expressed rejection to the presence of Turkish forces on the Syrian soil given the "destructive role" played by Turkey during Syria's seven-year conflict.

The Syrian government has repeatedly accused Turkey of backing the al-Qaida-linked militants in Syria, including the LLC.

Turkey sees Idlib as a place of interest in Syria and the rebels in that area are fighting under Ankara's support. Turkey is also bracing to unleash an offensive on the Kurdish-controlled region of Afreen in northern Syria, according to a recent report by the pan-Arab al-Mayadeen TV.

The Syrian government has said it will not tolerate the Turkish presence in Syria, demanding the withdrawal of all Turkish forces from the country.

010020070750000000000000011105091368919151
男人免费激情视频在线| 99精品国产中文字幕| 亚洲AⅤ无码日韩AV中文AV伦| 无码纯肉视频在线观看| 国产中文一区a级毛片视频 | 亚洲综合伊人久久大杳蕉| 亚洲嫩模喷白浆在线观看自拍| 超碰aⅴ人人做人人爽欧美| 日本www网站色情乱码| 无码中字出轨中文人妻中文中| 最近中文字幕完整版hd| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 99久久国产综合精品女图图等你| 国产亚洲精品第一综合另类无码无遮挡又大又爽又黄的视频 | 熟女少妇精品一区二区| 极品蜜臀黄色在线观看| 日韩精品一区二区三区毛片| 国产女人好紧好爽| 亚洲—本道中文字幕东京热| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 奇米网777狠狠狠俺| 无码人妻久久一区二区三区不卡| 国产手机在线亚洲精品观看| 欧洲亚洲日韩性无码专区| 亚洲精品日本久久一区二区三区| 中文字幕不卡在线播放| 亚洲色大成网站WWW在线| 国模精品视频一区二区三区| 免费国产不卡午夜福在线观看| 最新成免费人久久精品| 99久久99久久精品免费看蜜桃| 人妻视频一区二区三区免费| 日韩精品欧美精品中文精品| 精品一区二区三区在线成人| 欧美成人精品三级网站视频| 国产乱色国产精品免费视频| 另类 专区 欧美 制服| 宾馆人妻4P互换视频| 免费看污视频的网站| bt天堂新版中文在线| gogogo免费观看国语|